There is no Frigate like a Book - Emily Dickinson

Forum

Forum Home > Assignments > My Day

EnglishCaddy
Site Owner

May 5, 2011

Write about your day. 

What do you do in a normal day?

eg.  On a typical day I usually get up at 7:00 AM, then I have a cup of coffee, I don't like to get up so early, but I have to go to class....

--
Ab scriptorium dé EnglishCaddy
www.englishcaddy.org
May 5, 2011 at 3:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kévin

On a typical day I usually get up at 7:10 AM, then I eat some bread with jam, Nutella and butter. After I play fast to a online game and I go to the bathroom.
At 7:50AM I leave my home and go take the tram, I stand in the tram because it's overcrowded. I arrive to ENGEES school at 8:10AM.
The courses are long so during their I try to follow them as long as possible and when I can not anymore I take a rest discretely. At break I go to the cafetaria with the others but I don't take coffe or tea.
At lunch I go eat to the Gallia and after I come back to the school and go on a computer. Then return to courses.
After courses I go back at home by tram. I arrive about 5:00 PM. I check my email then I take a shower. Up to 7:00 PM I work or / and play to computer.
At 7:00 PM I prepare and eat delicious meal :lol:. After eat, I go back on my computer for one hours then I read a book. Then I go to bed and listen music before feeling asleep.

That's all

May 5, 2011 at 9:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Mathieu CORSON

I usually begin my day with a hard fight against my clock : 7am, 8am, 10am, 11am it's always too early. I hate the man who invent this machine. After this, I try to found something to wear. I like to make it harder : I have to found a shirt and a pull-over in the same colors of my trouser ! It's often a hard choice ... Then I search some food : I take generally a big bowl of chocolate cereals with milk and fruit juice. After 15 minutes on my bicycle, I begin class until 5 or 6 pm !  When I get home, I watch TV. I don't realy like this, but I'm too tired to make some thing other ! I drag myself all the evening and I finally find the way to my bed at this hour !

May 5, 2011 at 9:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Grave Julien

Just a ... summary.

I get up at7 :15 AM when I go to school. The week end, it’s very different, I get upbetween 9 AM & 4 PM. Then I have a cup of warm milk with some bread and marmalade.

And after Igo to the school…

After a very hardly day at the ENGEES I come back at home. I often take an aperitifwith friends or alone on my sofa.

For lunch I cook different things, it’s depend of my happiness. I cook a lot ofvegetables, most of time with eggs. It’s finish for the food…

Since I have no money, when I’m at home I make sport or I play videogames.Before I went to different pubs to see others persons but it’s very expensivewhen we don’t drink water.

I’m waitingfor my APL to find my ancient lifestyle J

I like listen music with a pint of … And for the rest of the night it’s closefriend.

A last thing, I love when I go to my ancient friends which are very crazy !just enjoy !

That's all guys.

I soon return very soon.

May 5, 2011 at 9:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Tisserand Marion

On a typical day, hearding the sound of my alarm clock I get up at 7:00 am. Then I open my window to feel the cool of the morning, and go to the kitchen to make my breakfast. My roommate are still sleeping, and as silently as possible I prepare my milk chocolate and my toasts. It's about 7:30 am when I go to the bathroom, I am the third one to go in, then I quickly chose my clothes and put a few make up, and at 8:00 am everybody is ready to go to school.

The morning, I have to follow the class for 3 or 4 hours.

Around 12:00, I go to the Gallia, to take a lunch with some friends. usually, there is potatoes and one other choice, that's why a try to eat vegetables. I need around half an hour for the lunch. it 's around 12:30 when I go in an informatic room to check up my mails and make some researches.

At 1:30 pm, It's time to back in the class, for many hours of class

Between 5:00 pm and 6:00 pm, I back to my home  to take an afternoon snack watching series.

Then, I have various activities : to teach math to students, to play basketball or horse-riding or running and sometimes I work. It terms of the activities I take my diner between 8:00 pm and 11:00 pm, sometimes with my roommates or sometimes not, we have a very differents way of life, but it cool between us. We aren't always together in class so at home I like to listen the short story they tell me.

Between 11:00 pm and 1:00 am, I go to bed, very tired. I really like my bedroom: the window doesn't close perfectly but I like to be in a fresh room (not a cold one!!).

May 5, 2011 at 9:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sarah Level

During the week, I usually get up at 6:45 AM,it is very hard to get up so early, but I have to go to class. I firstly beginby the breakfast: I take an orange juice glass, bread with fruit jam.  Then I take a shower and I brush my teeth and Iget dressed. At 7:45, it’s time to go to Kibitzenau to take streetcar until Gallia. At 8:15, the class begins. We have class until11: 30. Then I eat at the University canteen with my ENGEES’ friends, I ofteneat starchy food with vegetables, then cheese and banana. On the afternoon, wehave class from 13:30 to 16:45. Then I go home and I do computer: I talk withmy friends on Facebook and I think about what I will eat for dinner. At 8:00PM, I go to the cuisine and I cook while discussing with my room mates. I ofteneat pasta with Bolognese. For dessert I eat yoghurt. After the supper, we takethe tea with some biscuits on the balcony (when the weather is good). Then I goback to my room and I watch a film. I go to bed about 0:30, that is why it isvery difficult to get up early.

During theweek end, it is not the same thing, I am a raise late, and I never get up before10:00. After it is the same than during the week: I take my breakfast and afterI go to the bathroom to take my shower. On Saturday afternoon, with Marie we goto the swimming pool and on the evening we go to bars.

May 5, 2011 at 9:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Mélo

All the morning, it is the same fight...! Firstly my alarm clock rings at 7:10 AM  and and I hear it or not... After I have to rise up! First meeting of the day, Pauline my flatemater who just returned from evening! At this point I really want to go back to my bed but NOT because I meet my second flatemater Rachel who eats breakfast the head in her the! First smile of the day! My day begins really a this moment: breakfast, wash teeth, dressing, makeup and GOOOOO!! I leave my house at 7:50 AM either by tram either by bike when I am motivated!

Arrive at school I meet my friends not really awake either but the day is just beginning! After a lot of laugher and after carrefully listening to the course (og course!) we go together eat to Gallia or to Fake at 11:30 AM.

At 1:30 PM we return to the school until 4:45 PM. My second day begins at the moment. I take the tram and I run in order to give a math lesson to my student (twice a week)!

6:30 PM: I finally arrive at home. I discuss with my flatmaters and we cooks together. Who does the dishes...? lol

After a film (or a twister's party with my flatematers) and a good shower I go to the bed at 11 PM!

Good night!

May 5, 2011 at 10:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Vincent

during the week, I rise up everyday before my alarm clock whose rigs at 7 AM. I like to stay on my bed durig ten to fifteen minutes. Then I take my  breakfast while watching television news. I eat two fruits and I drink a coffe. next I take a shower. I leave approximatly my flat at 8. I go to school with my bicycle. during the way I listen music with my mp3.

when I arrive at school I padlock my bicycle, I meet my friends but I get very often just in time so I will sit quickly in the classroom.

for the lunch I eat to Galia if I finish at 11: 30AM or FEC if I finish at 0: 30 PM. At 1:30 PM I return study at ENGEES until 4:45 or 5: 45PM. After that depend of the day of the week. Either I'm going to drink or I'm going to rugby or I revise my English in my flat and often I regulary go out partying. I never sleeps before midnight.

May 5, 2011 at 7:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Julien Lemoine

EnglishCaddy at May 5, 2011 at 3:02 AM

May 5, 2011

Write about your day. 

What do you do in a normal day?

eg.  On a typical day I usually get up at 7:00 AM, then I have a cup of coffee, I don't like to get up so early, but I have to go to class....

On a typical day, I usually get up at 7:20 AM. Then I take a shower to wake up, after having prepared (but not drunk) a cup of coffee! Generally, I like staying hier as long as I can, because I like feeling hot water on my body. When I am hot, I get out of my bath and I eat a little and I have the cup of coffee I have prepared.

At 8:05 I go to the ENGEES. I always walk to the school because I live near the cathedral. When the morning end, I usually go to home to have lunch. I often buy some food at Norma given that the shop takes place on my way. I try to choose healthy food.

Until 13:15 I have lunch, I look at my emails or I read. Then, I go to the ENGEES to attend the lesson.

As soon as the lecture finish, I come back to home and I make a phone call to my girlfriend to make sure she feels good. Lastly, I sometimes look at a film, or I can buy some food to cook (because I am keen on cooking). Unfortunately, I sometimes have to go to a public washing machine to wash my laundry.... The evening is different every day!

Lastly, I go to bed at midnight. Neverthess, when I can't immediatly sleep I watch TV and I can stay in front of a useless program...

Good night!

May 11, 2011 at 4:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Le Cam

I get up at 7:30 AM every day except  the weekend. I have a drink of fruits juice then I take a shower and I  take care of myself before going to school. I walk to the engees where I meet all my friends. During the lesson i read the newspapers above all i like the horoscope section.

At 9:45 AM there is the break so i go to the cafet to take a cup of coffee with hazelnuts.

I lunch at 11:30 AM or at 12:30 AM at the universitary restaurant with my friends. I usually eat pizzas or french potatoes. After that, I come back to school to play snooker or just talk with my classmates. At the foyer i can serve some cups of coffee or tea because i am a barman of the Amicale.

From 13:30 PM to 16:45 PM or 17:45 PM i stay in class to try to listen the lesson but i can't because my digestion makes me sleep. And otherwise i talk with my neighbours because i am a chatterbox.

After i come back home where I meet Pepite, my lovely female rat. I check my mails and i work a little before eating. Then either I chat on the internet or I watch mangas or  I go out with my friends to dirink beers at pubs like the Irish Pub.

To finish my day I go to sleep softly.

May 11, 2011 at 6:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

billow62

I get up at 7:45 AM every day except satuday (get up at 9) and sunday ( it depends if i'm very tired or not). The morning, I take a big bowl of muesli  with milk and chocolate. Moreover,  I have a drink of fruits juice. After my lunch,  I take a shower or a bath.Then, I go to the ENGEES. I walk or I take the bus. During the lesson, if it's inteeresting I listen otherwise I read "20 minutes" and I try to do the word puzzles.

During the noonbreak, I return back at my home to cook and to eat.

The afternoon, i go to school to listen the lesson, and it's exactly the same as the morning.

After the lesson, I come back at my home and I play computer game or i go to do sport.

Usually, I go to bed at 11.30pm or at midnight.

--

Life is good8) , smile;) and enjoy!!!! :D

ENGEES,  1A:P

May 12, 2011 at 6:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

gesnouin

Today, I get up at 6h30 AM without clock alarm. I always get up very early because i don't sleep a lot and i go to bed early also average 10 PM. During the week it's the same, average 8 AM. Sometimes, i 'm disappointed  because i'm tired but i don't sleep more.

Just after getting up, i take a shower . After,  I take only a cup of coffee and i read email in mail box. Then I usually  go to the engees by bike. At noon, I lunch with my friends, then i play in the "foyer" . After the afternoon, I come back at home, I speak with my girlfriend about my day and her day listening music. Often, we cook together the diner.  I usually go to the bed at 10 PM

Good night !!!!

May 12, 2011 at 8:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Marion

I get up at 7:15 AM. For the breakfast, I take a Capuccino and bread with marmelade. It is  homemade marmelade. And during the week end I take more time for my breakfast with my co-tenants. One thing is very important during the breakfast: the music. There is always music for the breafast.
But after our typical breakfast , we are typicaly late at school.
Then I go to school by bike because I don't like take the TRAM.

The morning and the afternoon, I have lessons, which have for theme water.

I get home at 5 AM or 6 PM. It depends of what I have to do and of my timetable.
With my co-tenants we prepare a good dinner if we have time and ideas and if we have what we need to prepare it.

I go to bed at 11 PM.

May 12, 2011 at 9:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

aurélien

On a normal day i wake up at 7:00, i'm awake by the sound of my radio. I listen the news until Approximately 7:15. Then i get up, sometimes I make some physical exercises. I get dressed, then I take a fruit (an apple or a banana or some cherry or an orange), a piece of bread with Honey and germinated wheat or Butter and jam and a herb tea. i'm often already late at this time but i wash my teeth and then i leave by bike. I go as fast as possible to cross the three kilometers which separates me from the school. I arrive in the classroom at 8:15 and i have a lesson until 11:30 or 12h30. Sometimes i go back at home to eat but mostly I eat to the university canteen. Then i have lesson from 1:30 pm to 4:45 or 5:45 pm.

I return at home, do my homework if i have some. then it depend, sometimes i go to buy food, sometimes i watch a tv serie in english without subtitles or with english subtitles, sometimes i make a jogging. Then i cook something, if i have time i cook something new. I eat between 7:00 and 8:00 pm. I take a shower, read or watch series and fell asleep at 10:00 pm.

May 18, 2011 at 6:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

aurélien

I forgot to say that i like to cook a cake when i return at home, i also like to do something with my friends before to go back or later in the evening. I also like collecting cherries in the tree of my flat owners.

May 18, 2011 at 6:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Brian

A normal Day

I stand up at 7 o’clock am. My first activity, well… I take my breakfast with a lot of bread and glasses of oranges juice. Then I take my shower but I do very quickly because I’m already late. So after my shower, I take my bag and my bicycle and I go to the ENGEES for the class at 8.15 am. I assist at lessons, and then during the break at 9.45 am I take a cup of coffee with my friends. Then we return in classes until 11.30 am. When we finish the lesson it’s time to eat so we go to Galea. Next if we have time we play game of billards or if we have too much work we learn a little! At 13.30 am I go to classes and if it’s possible after lessons I go to practice sport like running, climbing, or bike in Vosges.At the evening I do and take my dinner with friends, then I watch films on my large TV and with my surround next it’s time to sleep so I go to bed.

--
May 19, 2011 at 7:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

pilip

A typical day.

At 7.30 my alarm rings and i wake up in 7.45. Next i take a shower. i never eat a lot for breakfast, one or two biscuit is enough for me. i should go to school at 8.05 am for being at school atthe good time but i often leave my room at 8.10 am. At school i sit on a chair and i listen the lesson of the professor who is alwai fascinating...

At 11.30 am or 12.30 am, when the lesson is over, we have a pause for lunching. i often go to the gallia. when it is a sunny day, i like going to the banks of the ill.

at 1.30 pm i have to come back to school for a new fantastic lesson. When this lesson is finished, at 5 or 6 pm,i come back to my room. next i do some diffrents activities like playing music, having fun with friends, and doing a lot of things. sometimes i work a little for an exam for instance.

Endly i go to bed at midnight

May 19, 2011 at 7:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

pepe

Yesterday was such a normal day. has every other days my alarm clock bells at 7.15 am. of course I get directly out of my bed, my eyes wide open to see what the world is going to offer me this day. I put my feet in my slippers so they 're not cold. Then I take a good breakfast witk roasted bread and strawberries jam. After that I do my 300 pumps and abdoninals to be ready for the day. Of course I take a quick shower beacause I'm a clean boy. At 8.10 I'm still in my flat, dressing up. So I take my bike and ride as fast as possible (but safely) to the ENGEES. We have lessons from 8.15 to 11.30 not forgetting a great coffee from Anthony at 10. At midday I take my lunch at the FEC restaurant, and friends have to pay the lunch beacause I've lost my studients card... Then a little nap befor going back to class at 1.30 pm. The afternoon lessons are just the same as the once in the morning. Also not forgetting the great coffee to which I ad a cookie!

After the class, my friends and I take my car an ride to the Vosges, near Urmatt (because it’s the closest place in the mountains from Strasbourg). We run for about 2 hours (yes, I do am an athlete, even if I don’t look like one). At the end of the run, we founded a cherry tree, with good cherries, so we ate as much as we could, luckily the car was not far away from the tree. I brought back some cherries for my girlfriend (because I also am a kind boy). We went back home, there I took another shower, a dinner. Then I read 5 or 6 pages of The dog of the Baskervilles by Conan Doyle, which is a great book, but makes me fall asleep right away. And everything starts again, and again.

Even if it’s just a normal day, it is always a great day, and I am happy to be able to say that I have quite a wonderful life.

--
May 19, 2011 at 8:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

billow62

Marion at May 12, 2011 at 9:07 AM

I get up at 7:15 AM. For the breakfast, I take a Capuccino and bread with marmelade. It is  homemade marmelade. And during the week end I take more time for my breakfast with my co-tenants. One thing is very important during the breakfast: the music. There is always music for the breafast.
But after our typical breakfast , we are typicaly late at school.
Then I go to school by bike because I don't like take the TRAM.

The morning and the afternoon, I have lessons, which have for theme water.

I get home at 5 AM or 6 PM. It depends of what I have to do and of my timetable.
With my co-tenants we prepare a good dinner if we have time and ideas and if we have what we need to prepare it.

I go to bed at 11 PM.

1. I get up at 7:15 AM. For the breakfast, I take have a cup of Capuccino and slice of bread with marmelade. It is  homemade marmelade. And during the week end I take more time for my breakfast with my co-tenants. One thing The music is very important during the breakfast: the music. There is always music always as the breafast.
  2. But after our typical usual breakfast , we are typicaly late at school as usual.
  3. Then I go to school by bike because I don't like take ta take / taking the TRAM.
  4. The morning and the afternoon, I have lessons about water., which have for theme water.
  5. I get home at 5 AM or 6 PM. It depends on of what I have to do and of my timetable.
  6. With my co-tenants we prepare a good dinner if we have time and ideas and if we have what that we need to prepare it.
  7. I go to bed at 11 PM.

Why not?

--

Life is good8) , smile;) and enjoy!!!! :D

ENGEES,  1A:P

May 19, 2011 at 9:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

gesnouin

aurélien at May 18, 2011 at 6:00 PM

On a normal day i wake up at 7:00, i'm awake by the sound of my radio. I listen the news until Approximately 7:15. Then i get up, sometimes I make some physical exercises. I get dressed, then I take a fruit (an apple or a banana or some cherry or an orange), a piece of bread with Honey and germinated wheat or Butter and jam and a herb tea. i'm often already late at this time but i wash my teeth and then i leave by bike. I go as fast as possible to cross the three kilometers which separates me from the school. I arrive in the classroom at 8:15 and i have a lesson until 11:30 or 12h30. Sometimes i go back at home to eat but mostly I eat to the university canteen. Then i have lesson from 1:30 pm to 4:45 or 5:45 pm.

I return at home, do my homework if i have some. then it depend, sometimes i go to buy food, sometimes i watch a tv serie in english without subtitles or with english subtitles, sometimes i make a jogging. Then i cook something, if i have time i cook something new. I eat between 7:00 and 8:00 pm. I take a shower, read or watch series and fell asleep at 10:00 pm.

1.I usually wake up at 7:00 AM , I'm awake by the sound of my radio. I listen news until

2.approximately 7:15 AM. Then I get up,  I sometimes make some physical exercises. I get dressed,

3.then I take a fruit (an apple or a banana or some cherry or an orange), a piece of bread with

4.Honey and germinated wheat or Butter and jam and a herb tea. I'm often already late at this

5.time but I wash my teeth and then I leave by bike. I go as fast as possible to cross the three 6.kilometers which separates me from the school. I arrive in the classroom at 8:15 AM and I have a 7.lesson until 11:30 AM or 12h30 AM. I sometimes  go back at home to eat but mostly I eat to the 8.university restaurant. Then I have lesson from 1:30 pm to 4:45 or 5:45 pm.

9.I return at home, do my homework if I have some. then it depends, I sometimes go to buy food,  

10. I sometimes watch  tv series in english without subtitles or with english subtitles, I sometimes

11. jog. Then I cook something, if i have time I cook something new. I eat between

12. 7:00 PM and 8:00 pm. I take a shower, read or watch series and fell asleep at 10:00 pm.

May 19, 2011 at 9:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.